Having nasal allergies doesn't mean that you can't stay healthy and active. Follow these good health principles:
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Don't smoke, and stay away from secondhand smoke. Cigarette smoke can trigger nasal allergies and make them worse.
- Exercise regularly.
For more information about lifestyle changes and nasal allergies, visit the links below:
- How Allergies Work
- 10 Allergenic Foods to Avoid
- Could I be allergic to sunscreen?
- Could I be allergic to makeup?
- How to Allergy-Proof Your Home
- What causes allergic reactions?
- How the Lymph System Works
- How Your Immune System Works