What do I need to do for nasal allergies?
How You Can Make a Difference
- Learn what causes your allergic reactions and how to avoid your allergy triggers.
- Develop strategies for keeping your environment as allergen free as it can be.
- Keep track of which medicines work best to prevent and relieve your symptoms and take them at the appropriate time.
- Develop healthy habits that ensure good nutrition, plenty of exercise, and adequate rest.
- Develop strategies for working effectively with your doctor and for sticking with your treatment plan.
- Get support from others who know how miserable it can be to suffer with nasal allergies.
There is much you can do to gain control over your nasal allergies. In fact, when it comes to the most effective treatment for nasal allergies, you are your own best provider. That's because the first step in controlling nasal allergies is avoiding those things that trigger them. By learning now what you can do to help yourself, you will soon be able to take charge of your life rather than letting your allergies control you. You will also be able to work more effectively with your doctor to control your symptoms.
Learn more about what ails you. Here are some common symptoms.See all »