Review the following "Questions To Ask" about uterine cancer so you're prepared to discuss this important health issue with your health care professional.
1. What are the signs of uterine cancer?
2. What are my risk factors for getting uterine cancer?
3. If I'm diagnosed with this disease, what sort of treatment do you recommend and why?
4. What sort of risks will be associated with those treatments?
5. Will I be able to work or will I be at home in bed? For how long?
6. What should I do about diet and exercise while I'm getting treatments?
7. Will I be able to have children after my treatment?
8. What's my prognosis?
9. If I go through all the treatments as you prescribe, what are the chances that the cancer will just come back?
10. If it does come back, what then?