- How Your Heart Works
- How Heart Attacks and Angina Work
- How the Diagnosis of Heart Disease Works
- What is a heart bypass operation?
- How Blood Works
- Heart Drug Could Save Lives
- How Exercise Works
- What is blood pressure?
- How Cholesterol Works
- Heart Failure Online
- HeartPoint Gallery- Good animations and discussions of various heart diseases
- Postgraduate Medicine: Causes of Congestive Heart Failure
About the Author
Carl Bianco, M.D., is an emergency physician practicing at Dorchester General Hospital in Cambridge, MD, located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Dr. Bianco attended Medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University majoring in nursing and pre-med. He Completed an internship and residency in Emergency Medicine at Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio.