What are some vascular diseases? Visit HowStuffWorks to learn more about some vascular diseases.
- Heart Health Quiz
- How Your Heart Works
- 10 Types of Heart Drugs
- 5 Facts About Women's Heart Health
- Top 10 Ways to Avoid a Heart Attack
- How Congestive Heart Failure Works
- How Diagnosing Heart Disease Works
- Why is aspirin good for your heart?
- What is open heart surgery and a bypass operation?
More Great Links
- American Heart Association
- The Heart: An Online Exploration
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
About the Author
Dr. Carl Bianco, M.D. is an Emergency Physician practicing at Dorchester General Hospital in Cambridge, MD, located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Dr. Bianco attended Medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and he received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University majoring in nursing and pre-med. He Completed an internship and residency in Emergency Medicine at Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio.