Death is a fact of life, but how we understand it isn't always factual. Learn about some intense death superstitions at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Your Heart Works
- How Fast Food Works
- How Fats Work
- How Cholesterol Works
- Could the cure for heart disease be one carrot away?
More Great Links
- New York Times: California Bars Restaurant Use of Trans Fats - July 26, 2008.
- Reuters: Eating trans fats may increase infertility risk - Jan. 18, 2007
- Heart Disease: Coronary Artery Disease. WebMD.
- Heart disease and food. Better Health Channel.
- How Scared Should We Be? The New York Times. Oct. 31, 2007.
- The Slippery Slope of Trans Fat: American Institute for Cancer Research -- May 2007.
- Revealing trans fats. USFDA.
- The Trouble with Fries. Gladwell.com. March 5, 2001.