- His son. Draw a box and label it Bill. Draw another box for his mother-in-law and connect them. Draw a third box for his mother-in-law's only daughter, who has to be Bill's wife. Then a fourth box, who also has to be Bill's son—and very disturbed at his father as well.
- 27. Each number has three times the value of the number preceding it.
- B, general knowledge question.
- Madonna is 15 in a system that awards 5 points for each syllable in the name.
- Brain. All others have hair—legs and groin on the skin, while the ears and lungs have tiny hairs called cilia that serve a cleaning function.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Attack at dawn Monday. The lieutenant lifted the first letter out of each word and strung the letters together.
11–12: Among the most intelligent people around
8–10: Very intelligent
5–7: Respectable score
4 or below: Chalk it up to a bad day