Preventive medicine in the U.S. Army is similar to civilian medicine. Test your knowledge with the preventive medicine in the U.S. Army quiz.
- Butler, Frank K., Jr. et al. "Tactical Combat Casualty Care in Special Operations." Military Medicine. 1996.http://www.tacmed.dk/pdf/TCCC_Special_Operations.pdf
- Center for Deployment Psychology. "About CDP." (April 1, 2011)http://deploymentpsych.org/about-cdp
- Schoomaker, Eric B. "Army Family must help members deal with stress." The Mercury. December 2010. (April 1, 2011)http://www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/mercury/10-12/Mercury-Dec2010.pdf
- Mabry, Robert L. "Use of a Hemorrhage Simulator to Train Military Medics." Military Medicine. November 2005.
- Seehusen, Dean A. "Giving Care in Iraq." Military Medicine. November 2007.
- U.S. Army. "Perform Tactical Combat Casualty Care." (April 1, 2011)https://www.cs.amedd.army.mil/clsp/TCCC%20Lessons%201-3/TCCC.ppt