Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Your Brain Works
- How Vision Works
- What does it mean when someone has 20/20 vision?
- At night, why does it take several minutes for my eyes to get used to darkness?
- Does reading in low light hurt your eyes?
- How Artificial Vision Will Work
- How LASIK Works
- How Corrective Lenses Work
- How Refractive Vision Problems Work
- How Biomechatronics Works
- How BrainPort Works
- How can someone control a machine with her thoughts?
More Great Links
- "Bionic eye will let the blind see." BBC News. Apr. 5, 2005. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4411591.stm
- Fildes, Jonathan. "Trials for 'bionic' eye implants." BBC News. Feb. 16, 2007. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6368089.stm
- Fleming, Nic. "Bionic eye that restores sight to the blind." Telegraph. Feb. 18, 2007. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/ 2007/02/17/nsight17.xml
- Second Sight http://www.2-sight.com/index.html
- "Second Sight Medical Retinal Prosthesis Receives FDA Approval for Clinical Trials." medGadget. Jan. 10, 2007. http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2007/01/second_sight_me.html