What Makes a Healthy Lifestyle A healthy lifestyle includes:
- regular exercise
- balanced diet
- getting enough rest
- finding ways to manage stress
- taking the steps you need to find a support system for dealing with depression
There's no doubt that your lifestyle can affect your health. Adopting a healthier lifestyle is an important part of treating your depression.
To learn more about depression and improving your health, visit the following links:
- Will changing my diet affect my depression?
- Why am I depressed?
- What do I need to do if I have depression?
- Herbal Remedies for Depression