Female Body Language Flirting
The female persuasion has worked on many a man since the beginning of time. Just ask Adam. Little girls learn early how to get the attention of little boys by doing things like twirling their ponytails and dropping their school books. So it comes as no surprise that a grown woman is good at using body signals to let a man know she's definitely interested. Words don't need to be spoken when a woman has identified the object of her affection. She just uses what she has to get what -- or who -- she wants. Here are a few examples of how women express their interest in the person whom she has her eyes set on:
- She gives the guy the "come-hither" look by shooting him with an unmistakable alluring look or glance.
- She lets her fingers do the talking by circling the rim of her glass of wine, twirling a pen, massaging her shoulder or neck, or lightly touching or squeezing a man's hand.
- Bouncing and behaving hair is one of the secret weapons of the seasoned female flirter. A woman will flip her hair, tuck it behind her ears, play with her bangs or whip strands of her hair in circles.
- Lips are tools not wasted by the experienced flirt. Applying Chanel red lipstick or slowly eating crème brûlée off of her fork can be seductive.
- Sharon Stone was on to something in the movie "Basic Instinct."Continuously crossing and uncrossing her legs (with panties on, please) is a definite attention-getter.
- Dangling high-heeled shoes or stilettos while sitting at a bar stool lets a man know she isn't going anywhere for a while.
- Of course, nothing beats a pretty smile. If a woman continuously smiles at you, chances are you are the one she's interested in.
The fairer sex isn't the only one who has perfected non-verbal flirting skills. Men also know how to light the sparks of intent in a person they want to get to know. Let's take a look at some of the ways men use body language when they flirt.