You'd rather never get warts at all than figure out how to get rid of them. Think of warts the way you would look at any other contagious virus and take precautions:
- Don't share soap, deodorant or razors with other people.
- Wear shoes in the locker room and around swimming pools.
- Don't share towels or clothing, especially socks.
If you find a wart on yourself, keep it from spreading.
- Don't touch warts.
- Immediately wash your hands if you do touch them.
- Be very careful when shaving around them.
For lots more information on warts and skin care, please see the next page.