Here are some common symptoms of osteoarthritis in the feet.
- Walking or wearing tight shoes or high heels causes pain and tenderness in your feet.
- You may have difficulty moving the joint of the feet or toes.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?