Here are some common symptoms of osteoarthritis in the spine.
- You may have limited ability to rotate your upper body, lean to the side, touch your ear to your shoulder, or extend your neck.
- You may have pain and numbness in the neck, lower back, buttocks, and legs.
- The pain you feel is related to the time you spend in a position where your back is not supported, such as standing in line, or sitting on a bench or chair that doesn't have a back or provide enough support.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?