Osteoarthritis treatment programs are designed with your needs in mind. A good program will help to:
- decrease your joint pain
- improve your range of motion
- ease joint stiffness
- increase your ability to participate in everyday activities
How will I know if treatment is working?
How well your treatment works depends on your commitment and communication with your healthcare providers. If you don't take the actions you need to and speak up about your symptoms or problems, your healthcare team can't be certain that your program is meeting your needs. Nor will they know when to adjust treatment.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?