A healthy lifestyle includes:
- regular exercise
- a balanced diet
- getting enough rest
- finding ways to manage stress
- taking the steps you need to find a support system for dealing with osteoarthritis
Changing your lifestyle to adopt healthier habits can have a positive impact on your osteoarthritis. Read on to learn more about what lifestyle changes you can make to help improve your condition.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?