Here are just a few of the many Web-based resources that are available to people with arthritis.
Being informed about your arthritis and keeping up to date on the latest news and advances in the field can help you understand how arthritis affects your body and how treatment can help. Communicating your needs to people who make up your support network, such as your spouse or partner, children, and friends, can also make coping with your condition easier. You may also want to explore arthritis support groups on the Internet or within your community.
- Are arthritis medications for me?
- What kind of healthcare professionals do I need for arthritis?
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?