At times, your arthritis may make it more difficult to perform simple everyday tasks. You may find it hard or painful to groom, bathe yourself, use the toilet, get dressed, cook, or clean. Fortunately, there are ways that you can take control back and meet daily challenges head-on - without making your arthritis worse. Read on to learn how life around the house can become more like it used to be. Also, see an occupational therapist. He or she may suggest unique products that can make daily tasks easier.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?