In order to keep your arthritis under control, you need to keep track of both your medicines and your symptoms. It is also important for you to talk with your doctor about these things.
How can I track my medicines?
My Medicine Record Form to keep track of the medicines you are taking. You will need to keep track of both the kinds of medicines you take and when you take them.
Also, use the following guidelines to help you get the most benefit from your medicine with the least risk of problems.
- Take your medications exactly as directed. Don't stop taking your medication just because you feel better.
- Watch for medication side effects, and let your doctor know if you are having any. If you are having trouble with side effects, find out how to cope with arthritis medication side effects.
- Buy your medications from one pharmacy. That way the pharmacy can help you keep track of all the medicines you take.
- Are arthritis medications for me?
- What kind of healthcare professionals do I need for arthritis?
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?