To help you communicate with your healthcare team so that you receive the most effective treatment, it may be helpful for you to regularly keep track of the following:
- when you experience pain
- the steps you take to reduce pain
- whether or not the steps you take help
- Are arthritis medications for me?
- What kind of healthcare professionals do I need for arthritis?
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?