Family history can sometimes play a role in osteoarthritis. Certain genes appear to occur in families that may cause severe arthritis at an early age. Tell your doctor if this has happened in your family.
- What side effects of arthritis medication should I watch for?
- Arthritis Physical Exam: What is my doctor looking for?
- Am I at risk for osteoarthritis?
- How much should I exercise to help my osteoarthritis?
- What do I need to know about alternative and complementary arthritis therapies?
- Does stress affect my arthritis?
- What causes arthritis symptoms?
- What does arthritis feel like?