Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Malaria Drugs Work
- How to Prevent Malaria
- How the World Health Organization Works
- How Your Immune System Works
- How Viruses Work
- How AIDS Works
- How Infectious Diseases Work
- How to Prevent Harmful Infections
- How to Prevent Parasitic Infections
- How to Prevent Traveling Infections
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Understanding Anti-infective Medications
- Understanding Hormone Medications
- Immune Response
- How Mosquitoes Work
- How Blood Works
- How Your Brain Works
- How Bird Flu Works
- Can I get AIDS from a mosquito bite?
More Great Links
- "Diagnosis." CDC.
- "Frequently Asked Questions About Malaria." CDC.
- "Frequently-Asked-Questions about Malaria." Roll Back Malaria.
- "Malaria." Global Health Reporting.
- "Malaria." The Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR).
- "Malaria." World Health Organization.
- "Part 2: Treatment: General Approach & Treatment: Uncomplicated Malaria." CDC.
- "Regional Malarial Information". CDC.