Lots More Information
'Emma' is the physical embodiment of what years behind a desk could do to your body. HowStuffWorks looks at how we can avoid becoming Emma.
More Great Links
- Brown, Eryn. "Face-lifts: Men Get More Plastic Surgeries, but Women Still Get the Most." LATimes.com. Mar. 21, 2011. (Jan. 28, 2012) http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/21/news/la-heb-plastic-surgery-men-facelift-20110321
- Burton, Marti A. and Ludwig, Linda J. May. Fundamentals of Nursing Care: Concepts, Connections and Skills. F.A. Davis Company. 2011.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation. "Emotional Well-Being: Fostering a Positive Self-Image." ClevelandClinic.org. 2009. (Jan. 27, 2012). http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/mental_health/hic_fostering_a_positive_self-image.aspx
- Dreisbach, Shaun. "Exclusive Body-Image Survey: 16,000 Women Tell Their Body Confidence Secrets." Glamour.com. Mar. 23, 2009. (Jan. 28, 2012) http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2009/03/women-tell-their-body-confidence-secrets
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. "Body Image." WomenHealth.gov. Sept. 22, 2009. (Jan. 26, 2012) http://womenshealth.gov/body-image/about-body-image/