As is true with so many injuries, the best treatment is prevention. While you may not necessarily like the way you look in goggles, wearing them can help you ensure that you'll be able to see the way you look.
A black eye can be painful and put you in the limelight for a little while, but it's an injury that's easily treatable and goes away with time.
- Top10 Items You Should have in Your Medicine Chest
- Top 5 Things Your Nails Say About Your Health
- Top 5 Foods for Beautiful Skin
- 7 Health Problems for the Modern Age
- 10 NASA Inventions You Might Use Every Day
- 12 Deadly Diseases Cured in the 20th Century
- 12 Odd Beauty Products Throughout History
- 19 Home Remedies for Blisters
Womanikin will help train people to perform CPR on bodies with breasts. HowStuffWorks looks at the 'training bra' for CPR.