Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Autism Information Center: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/index.html
- Autism is Treatable: Autism Research Institutehttp://www.autism.com/treatable/index.htm
- GFCF Diethttp://www.gfcfdiet.com
- Kirk, Sally. "Hope for the Autism Spectrum." Jessica Kingley Publishers, 2008.
- Neimark, Jill. "Understanding Autism: The Answer May Lie in the Gut, Not in the Head." Discover Magazine, April 2007.
- McCandless, Jacqueline. "Children with Starving Brains." Bramble Books, 2007.
- McCarthy, Jenny and Jim Carrey. "My Son's Recovery From Autism." CNN.com, April 4, 2008.http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/02/mccarthy.autsimtreatment/index.html
- "Research Focuses On Which Foods May Affect Autistic Behavior." ScienceDaily, August 9, 2008.http://www.sciencedaily.com /releases/2008/08/080807175440.htm