Frequency: This is a fairly common nightmare, even for those long graduated from school. It typically occurs when you are feeling "tested" in waking life.
Usual meaning: You feel unprepared for something, that you will "never make the grade," or are playing the wrong part in your waking life.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Where do you feel tested or judged now in your waking life?
- Who is assessing you?
- What can you do to better prepare?
- How can you relax and handle things successfully?
- If you are in the wrong place or don't know your lines in a performance, ask yourself:
- What do you need to change in your waking behavior?
- What do you need to learn in order to improve or change roles?
- What are you missing to perform well?
- Where do you feel deficient?
- How can you restore your confidence in your ability?