Lots More Information
Losing a loved one through death or a breakup is always painful. HowStuffWorks looks at whether seeking 'closure' is the healthy way to move on.
- Abrahams, Robin. "Meet the Pa-rum-pum-pum-parents." Miss Conduct's Blog. Boston.com. Dec. 3, 2008. (Oct. 1, 2010)http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/missconduct/2008/12/meet_the_parump.html
- Bryner, Jeanna. "Study Reveals Why First Impressions Matter." LiveScience.com. Jan 8, 2009. (Oct. 1, 2010)http://www.livescience.com/culture/090108-betraying-trust.html
- Kim, Jennifer. "To Hug or Not to Hug: Meet the Parents, East West Style." EastWest Lifestyle Magazine. April/May, 2007. JenniferKim.net. (Oct. 1, 2010)http://www.jenniferkim.net/index_files/hug.htm
- Houran, James. "Office Hours With Dr. Jim: Tips on Meeting the Parents." Online Dating Magazine. (Oct. 1, 2010)http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com/datingoffice08/meetingtheparents.html
- Reiman, Tonya. "First Impressions Really Matter." Communication World. July/Aug. 2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4.