Lots More Information
Breakup boot camps help the brokenhearted to move on with their lives. HowStuffWorks goes inside this trend.
- Bernstein, Elizabeth. "I Just Called to Say, Ahem, I Uhh, Love you." WSJ.com. (Accessed February 11, 2011)http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704422204576130154005774660.html?mod=WSJ_article_RecentColumns_Bonds#printMode.
- Bernstein, Elizabeth. "She Talks A Lot, He Listens A Little." WSJ.com. (Accessed February 11, 2011) http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704658204575610921238173714.html?KEYWORDS=talkers.
- Fisher, Helen. "How to Make Romance Last." Oprah.com. December 2009. (Accessed February 11, 2011)http://www.oprah.com/relationships/How-to-Make-Romance-Last-Helen-Fisher-Love-Column_1.
- Glamour.com. "The 5As of Relationship Success." Smitten. Daily Sex & Relationships Blog. (Accessed February 10, 2011)http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2011/02/the-5-ax-of-relationship-succe.html.
- Kirshner, Diana. "Relationship Advice: The 411 to Creating True Love." Psychology Today. June 10, 2009. (Accessed February 11, 2011)http://www.psychologytoday.com/print/5211.
- Schmitz, Charles D. and Schmitz, Elizabeth A. "The 5 Things You Should Say to Your Spouse." Psychology Today. May 21, 2010. (Accessed February 11, 2011) http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/building-great-marriages/201005/the-5-things-you-should-say-your-spouse-0.