Lots More Information
Breakup boot camps help the brokenhearted to move on with their lives. HowStuffWorks goes inside this trend.
- Block, Joel D. and Kimberly Dawn Neumann. "Sex Comes First: 15 Ways to Save Your Relationship." Adams Media. 2009.
- Dr. Phil. "Putting Passion Back Into Your Relationship." (Feb. 10, 2011) http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/158
- Niven, David. "The 100 Simple Secrets of Great Relationships: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It." HarperCollins. 2003.
- Polston, Betty L. and Susan K. Golant. "Loving Midlife Marriage: a Guide to Keeping Romance Alive From the Empty Nest Through Retirement." John Wiley & Sons. 1999.
- Vukovic, Laurel. "Aromatherapy for Romance." The Herb Companion. January/February 2006. (Feb. 11, 2011)http://www.herbcompanion.com/Body-Care/Aromatherapy-for-Romance.aspx
- Woznicki, Katrina. "A Little Gratitude Keeps Relationships Strong." WebMD. May 24, 2010. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20100524/a-little-gratitude-keeps-relationsihps-strong