Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Botox Works
- How to Brighten a Dull Complexion
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Even Out Your Skin Tone
- How to Make a Face Mask
- Does worrying cause wrinkles?
- Could I be allergic to makeup?
- Can vitamins protect my skin from the sun?
- Is mineral makeup really natural?
- Can a cream really work as well as a face-lift?
- Barba, Alicia MD. "Nonlaser Hair Removal Techniques." eMedicine. May 27, 2008. (accessed 08/25/2009)http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1067139-overview
- Hirsch, Larissa MD. "Hair Removal." Kid's Health. Jan. 2008. (accessed 08/25/2009) http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/skin_stuff/hair_removal.html#
- Mayo Clinic. "Skin Care: Top 5 habits for healthy skin." Dec. 28, 2007. (accessed 08/25/2009) http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/skin-care/SN00003/NSECTIONGROUP=2
- WebMD. "Shaving Tips for Teen Girls." Feb. 8, 2009. (accessed 08/25/2009)http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/shaving-tips-girls