Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Can a cream really work as well as a face-lift?
- Does worrying cause wrinkles?
- Could I be allergic to makeup?
- How to Brighten a Dull Complexion
- Is mineral makeup really natural?
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Even Out Your Skin Tone
- How Botox Works
- How to Make a Face Mask
- Can vitamins protect my skin from the sun?
- Robertson, Annabelle. "Stretch Marks Getting Under Your Skin?" (accessed 9/3/09) http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/stretch-marks-getting-under-your-skin
- Tunzi, Marc and Gary Gray."Common Skin Conditions During Pregnancy." American Family Physician. January 15, 2007. (Accessed 8/11/09)http://www.aafp.org/afp/20070115/211.html
- WebMD. "Pregnancy and Weight Gain." (accessed 9/3/09)http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/healthy-weight-gain
- WebMD. "Pregnancy Skin Care: Get That Glow!" (accessed 9/3/09)http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/pregnancy-skin-care-get-that-glow?page=3
- WebMD. "Your Skin and Stretch Marks." (accessed 9/2/09)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/stretch-marks