Lots More Information
While some antibiotics can, in fact, help treat acne, the issue of antibiotic resistance is limiting our options. Learn more about antibiotics and acne.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- ASCP. "Skincare Professionals Fact Sheet." (Accessed December 29, 2009) https://www.ascpskincare.com/content/about/FactSheet1.pdf
- BeautySchool.com. (Accessed December 29, 2009)http://www.beautyschool.com/guides/licensing
- California Employment Development Department. "Labor Market Information: Skincare Specialists (Estheticians)." (Accessed December 27, 2009)http://www.calmis.ca.gov/file/occguide/SkinCare.HTM
- Interview with Katie Hamilton, Program Coordinator and esthetician, Associated Skincare Professionals. December 29, 2009.
- Interview with Susanne Warfield, Executive Director, National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors and Associations. December 28, 2009.
- Interview with Tami Meraglia, M.D., Medical Director and Owner of Vitality Medispa and Wellness Center in Seattle, Washington. December 31, 2009.
- NCEA. "About Certification." (Accessed December 29, 2009)http://www.ncea.tv/ns/aboutcertification.html