Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Darling, David. "Skin." The Internet Encyclopedia of Science. (Accessed Sept. 20, 2009)http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/S/skin.html
- Kids' Health. "Your Skin." March 2007. (Accessed Oct. 5, 2009)http://kidshealth.org/kid/cancer_center/HTBW/skin.html#
- Library of Congress. "Why do fingers and toes wrinkle in the bathtub?" (Accessed Sept. 22, 2009)http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/wrinkles.html
- MerckSource. "Skin (Integumentary) System Information." ADAM. 2001 (Accessed Sept. 15, 2009).http://www.mercksource.com/ppdocs/us/cns/content/adam/visualbody/reftext/html/skin_sys_fin.html