Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Library of Congress. "Why do fingers and toes wrinkle in the bathtub?" Everyday Mysteries. July 17, 2009. (Accessed Sept. 20, 2009)http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/wrinkles.html
- Meyer, Laurence. "Why do fingers wrinkle in the bath?" Scientific American. April 2, 2001. (Accessed Sept. 20, 2009)http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-do-fingers-wrinkle-in
- The Naked Scientists. "Why Do Our Fingers Wrinkle in the Bath?" Feb. 1, 2004. (Accessed Sept. 20, 2009.http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/news/news/524/