Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Janes, Beth. "How Young Is Your Skin?" Self Magazine. April 2009. (Sept. 21, 2009) http://www.self.com/beauty/2009/04/real-age-of-skin
- Oprah Radio. "Slow Your Clock Down." (Sept. 21, 2009) http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahradio/moz/moz_20070322
- Prevention Magazine. "Skin Health." Dec. 19, 2008. (Sept. 21, 2009) http://www.prevention.com/cda/vendorarticle/skin-health/NW525/health/conditions.treatments/0/0/key.facts
- Prevention Magazine. "Your Younger-Skin Strategy." 2009. (Sept. 21, 2009) http://www.prevention.com/cda/article/your-younger-skin-strategy/654f6c6a64d12210VgnVCM10000030281eac____/lifelong.beauty/anti.aging.arsenal/skin.care
- University of Maryland. "Omega-3 fatty acids." (Sept. 21, 2009) http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/omega-3-000316.htm