Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- American Academy of Dermatology. "Causes of Aging Skin." American Academy of Dermatology. (Accessed Sept. 19, 2009)http://www.skincarephysicians.com/agingskinnet/basicfacts.html
- American Academy of Dermatology. "Mature Skin." (Accessed Sept. 9, 2009)http://www.aad.org/public/publications/pamphlets/sun_mature.html
- Skin Cancer Foundation. "The Ugly Duckling Sign: An Early Melanoma Recognition Tool." (Accessed Oct. 2, 2009)http://www.skincancer.org/the-ugly-duckling-sign.html
- University of Maryland Medical Center. "Aging Changes in Skin -- Overview." Aug. 10, 2008. (Accessed Sept. 19, 2009)http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/004014.htm
- WebMD. "Skin Conditions: Understanding Your Skin." July 29, 2009. (Accessed Sept. 19, 2009)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/understanding-your-skin