Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- American Dietetic Association. "What Is an Antioxidant?" September 14, 2006. (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/home_9660_ENU_HTML.htm
- Bouchez, Colette. "Nutrients for Healthy Skin: Inside and Out." MedicineNet.com. March 2005. (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=50505
- WebMD. "Vitamin A (Retinoid)." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/supplement-guide-vitamin-a
- WebMD. "Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/supplement-guide-vitamin-c
- WebMD. "Vitamin E." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/supplement-guide-vitamin-e
- WebMD. "Selenium." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/supplement-guide-selenium