Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Bouchez, Colette. "Nutrients for Healthy Skin: Inside and Out." (Accessed 10/19/09) http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/skin-nutrition
- Mosure, Jackie. "Vitamin E." Ohio State University. November 2004. (Accessed 10/05/2009)http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5554.html
- O'Connor, Anahad. "The Claim: Vitamin E Helps Remove Scars." The New York Times. March 13, 2007. (Accessed 10/05/2009)http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/13/health/13real.html
- Office of Dietary Supplements. "Vitamin E Fact Sheet." National Institutes of Health. May 4, 2009. (Accessed 10/05/2009)http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminE.asp
- Phillips, Mariana M.D. "Review of retinioid biology." American Academy of Dermatology. 2007. (10/05/2009)http://www.aad.org/members/residents/_doc/DRWinter07.pdf