Lots More Information
Having a cold is brutal on your skin. Getting a chapped nose can be painful, so follow our tips for treating a chapped nose.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- "Acne," American Academy of Dermatology.http://www.aad.org/public/publications/pamphlets/common_acne.html (August 27, 2009)
- Bauman, Dr. Leslie. Professor of Dermatology. University of Miami. E-mail interview. September 1, 2009.
- Goodlerner, Dr. Susan. Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Telephone interview. September 3, 2009.
- Kern, Daniel W. "Jojoba Oil." Acne.org.http://www.acne.org/jojoba-oil.php (September 8, 2009)
- "Take it easy on your skin," Real Simple, CNN.com.http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/12/04/rs.go.easy.on.skin/index.html?section=cnn_latest (September 8, 2009)
- "Treating Acne in Skin of Color," AcneNet.http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnenet/article_skinofcolor.html (August 27, 2009)