The benefits of exercise are many. Here are just a few reasons why you should do it every day.
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke by helping your heart and circulatory system stay fit.
- Prevents or helps control diabetes.
- Reduces or prevents back pain and decreases the symptoms associated with arthritis — while also helping to improve range of motion for folks with this condition.
- Strengthens muscles and prevents falls.
- Maintains balance, mobility and independence.
- Strengthens bones and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Improves energy levels.
- May help to improve bowel regularity.