Easy Breakfast Ideas
Breakfast can be quick, simple, and low-calorie. Just don't skip it! Here are some slimming and nutritious breakfast ideas:
- Whole-grain toast with light margarine, 1 cup nonfat milk, banana.
- Apple slices with thinly spread peanut butter and a glass of nonfat milk.
- Half a bagel with a slice of reduced-fat cheese, melted, plus a small glass of juice.
- Container of light yogurt in your favorite flavor, with toast.
- Cold cereal or low-fat granola with nonfat milk and sliced fruit.
- Leftovers from last night. Heat 'em and eat 'em.
- Smoothie made with your favorite juice, your favorite fruit, a banana for creaminess, and nonfat plain yogurt.
- Oatmeal made with nonfat milk and raisins. This cooks in three minutes in the microwave. Top with a little maple syrup.
- Homemade pancakes and waffles from the freezer toast up quickly. Top with yogurt and fruit.
- Breakfast roll ups. Spread pinto beans and cheese or scrambled eggs and salsa across a whole-wheat tortilla and roll them up.
We've just thrown a lot of calorie-cutting tips at you and it probably feels a little bit overwhelming. The good news is that among all the choices, there has to be something that will help you on your way to a healthier diet and lifestyle! Cut the calories! ©Publications International
This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Consumer Guide (R), Publications International, Ltd., the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.