- Fats and sweets: Eat only small amounts of these foods.
- Dairy: Eat 2 or 3 servings of foods such as low-fat or skim milk, cheese, and yogurt every day.
- Protein: Eat 2 or 3 servings of lean meat, skinless poultry, fish, dried beans and peas, eggs, nuts, and seeds every day.
- Fruits: Eat 2 to 4 servings of fresh fruits daily.
- Vegetables: Eat 3 to 5 servings of fresh vegetables every day.
- Grains: Eat 6 to 11 servings of whole grain bread, cereal, rice, or pasta every day.
For more information on nutrition and wellness, visit the links below.