Here are the herbs from the letter H through the letter M:
- Hawthorn: Herbal Remedies will show how this plant is more than fragrant flowers and bright berries -- it can also help lower blood pressure.
- Hops made their name in the herbal world by being a main component in brewing beer, but this herb has many more uses. Learn how hops can calm your nerves and your upset stomach in Hops: Herbal Remedies.
- You're probably all too familiar with the healing properties of horseradish. If you've ever had too much of this powerful herb you know how it can clear out your sinuses in a jiffy. Learn how it works in Horseradish: Herbal Remedies.
- You should read Horsetail: Herbal Remedies if you are currently struggling with a bladder infection or incontinence.
- If you're a gin drinker you are already familiar with some of the wonderful benefits of the juniper plant. Juniper: Herbal Remedies will show you how this plant is also used to treat arthritis and colds.
- Lavender has been a popular her for centuries because its sweet smell makes it a perfect ingredient in perfumes. Learn how this herb can also treat anxiety and stress in Lavender: Herbal Remedies.
- Though lemon balm plant produces no fruit, its leaves have a powerful lemon aroma. Learn how this plant can alleviate anxiety and even treat the herpes virus in Lemon Balm: Herbal Remedies.
- The licorice plant can be used for much more than making candy. Licorice: Herbal Remedies will show you how this herb can treat coughs, colds, and stomach ulcers.
- Marshmallow, not the kind you roast over a campfire, can be used to heal cuts and even internal injuries. Find out more in Marshmallow: Herbal Remedies.
- In Milk Thistle: Herbal Remedies, you will learn how this antioxidant can be used to help purify your liver and prevent liver disease.
- The herb motherwort can be used in a number of capacities involving childbirth, from easing labor pains to stimulating lactation. Learn more in Motherwort: Herbal Remedies.
- Myrrh, long associated with the story of Christmas, is actually an herb that can be used to help fight off infections. Myrrh: Herbal Remedies has all the details.
On the next page, you will find the herbs from the letter N through the letter S.This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Consumer Guide (R), Publications International, Ltd., the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.Before engaging in any complementary medical technique, including the use of natural or herbal remedies, you should be aware that many of these techniques have not been evaluated in scientific studies. Use of these remedies in connection with over the counter or prescription medications can cause severe adverse reactions. Often, only limited information is available about their safety and effectiveness. Each state and each discipline has its own rules about whether practitioners are required to be professionally licensed. If you plan to visit a practitioner, it is recommended that you choose one who is licensed by a recognized national organization and who abides by the organization's standards. It is always best to speak with your primary health care provider before starting any new therapeutic technique.