Herbal Remedies A-C
Here are some of the herbal remedies we've collected for conditions starting with the letter A through the letter C.
- If you are suffering from the watering eyes and runny nose from your allergies, you've probably tried every product in the pharmacy for some relief. Maybe it's time try some herbal remedies. Find out more in Herbal Remedies for Allergies.
- Arteriosclerosis, commonly referred to hardening of the arteries, is a contributing factor to heart disease. Learn how to treat this condition naturally in Herbal Remedies for Arteriosclerosis.
- Arthritis can be a potentially debilitating disease, significantly limiting the patient's ability to move. Herbs have been used to treat the pain and swelling of arthritis for centuries. Find out how in Herbal Remedies for Arthritis.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or BPH, is commonly referred to as an enlarged prostate gland. Learn how to treat this problem herbally in Herbal Remedies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Herbal Remedies for Bites and Stings can show you how to help relieve the pain and swelling of an insect attack.
- While serious burns need to be seen by a doctor, you can treat minor burns at home using plants that you may have in your garden. Learn how in Herbal Remedies for Burns.
- Cataracts are very common in the elderly, but there are some herbal remedies that can keep this condition at bay. Find out how in Herbal Remedies for Cataracts.
- Cold and canker sores can be a real nuisance, but, though they are caused by different conditions, they can both be treated with herbs. Learn how in Herbal Remedies for Cold Sores.
- The common cold is rarely life threatening, but it can really take the spring out of your step. Get your pep back by reading Herbal Remedies for Colds.
- The symptoms of constipation can range from mild to debilitating. There are a number of herbs that can help make you regular. Find out which herbs can help in Herbal Remedies for Constipation.
- For minor scrapes and nicks, you can turn to your garden to help the cut heal faster. Find out more in Herbal Remedies for Cuts.
On the next page, you will find herbal remedies for conditions from the letter D through the letter H. This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Consumer Guide (R), Publications International, Ltd., the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.Before engaging in any complementary medical technique, including the use of natural or herbal remedies, you should be aware that many of these techniques have not been evaluated in scientific studies. Use of these remedies in connection with over the counter or prescription medications can cause severe adverse reactions. Often, only limited information is available about their safety and effectiveness. Each state and each discipline has its own rules about whether practitioners are required to be professionally licensed. If you plan to visit a practitioner, it is recommended that you choose one who is licensed by a recognized national organization and who abides by the organization's standards. It is always best to speak with your primary health care provider before starting any new therapeutic technique.