Perfect as a post-party liver purge, twisting yoga poses help to squeeze the alcohol out of the organs (imagine twisting a towel to squeeze out water).
- The Seated Twist
- Get out of bed and sit on the floor with your legs extended straight in front of you.
- Bend your left knee and cross your leg over your right, placing your left foot on the floor beside the outside of your right knee.
- Rotate your torso to the left so you are twisting your body.
- Bring your right arm across your body and place your right hand on the floor beside your left butt cheek. Use this arm to help you twist even more.
- Inhale big belly breaths. Hold the pose for 30 seconds. Switch sides.