Though many health insurance providers give members a card to carry in their wallets, it is a good idea to have this information right in your Family Medical Emergency Grab 'n Go Kit. Some people carry more than one insurance policy, so for each, be sure to include:
- Insurance provider name(s)
- Indication of which provider is considered your "primary insurer"
- Policy, group or membership numbers (usually provided on your card)
- A customer service phone number for each provider
- A list of family members covered under each policy