Lots More Information
More Great Links
- Allers, Joyce, R.N. Personal interview. 22 Aug. 2007.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. http://www.aap.org
- American History. http://americanhistory.si.edu/polio/virusvaccine/history.htm
- American Veterinary Medical Association. http://www.avma.org/careforanimals/animatedjourneys/pethealth/vaccinations.asp
- "A Parent's Guide to Vaccine-Preventable Diseases for Children." Toronto, Ontario, CA: Sanofi Pasteur, 2005.
- Bradley, John, M.D. Personal interview. 30 Aug. 2007.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "History of Smallpox." Aug. 30, 2016 (April 24, 2020) https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "HPV Vaccine Schedule and Dosing." Aug. 15, 2019 (April 24, 2020) https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/hcp/schedules-recommendations.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Vaccines by Disease." Nov. 22, 2016 (April 24, 2020) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/vaccines-diseases.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Whooping Cough is Deadly for Babies." June 29, 2017 (April 24, 2020) https://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/pregnant/mom/deadly-disease-for-baby.html
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Vaccine Education Center.http://www.chop.edu/consumer/jsp/division/generic.jsp?id=75749
- Foster, DVM Race; Marty Smith, DVM and Holly Nash, DVM, MS. "Vaccination Recommendations for Dogs." Pet Education. 4 Sept. 2007.http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1648&articleid=950.
- Foster, DVM Race; Marty Smith, DVM and Holly Nash, DVM, MS. "Vaccination Recommendations for Cats and Kittens." Pet Education. 4 Sept. 2007. http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1385&articleid=951.
- Many Cases, Real Risks, More Reasons to Protect Yourself. Toronto, Ontario, CA: Sanofi Pasteur, 2006.
- Immunization Action Coalition. http://www.immunize.org/newvaccines/
- Matthiessen, Angie, MSW. Personal interview. 22 Aug. 2007.
- Maybury Okonek, Bonnie A. and Pamela M. Peters, Ph.D. "Vaccines: How and Why?" Access Excellence. 25 Aug 2007http://www.accessexcellence.org/AE/AEC/CC/vaccines_how_why.html.
- Malaria Vaccine Initiative. http://www.malariavaccines.org/
- "Measles Deaths Down Worldwide." CNN Online: Health. 19 January 2007. 3 September 2007 http://www.cnn.com/19/world.measles/./2007/HEALTH/01
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/
- Petplace Veterinarians. "Canine Vaccine Recommendations." PetPlace. 4 Sept 07 http://www.petplace.com/dogs/canine-vaccine-recommendations/page1.aspx.
- Schaffner, William, M.D. Personal interview. 18 Sept. 2007.
- "Vaccination Fact vs. Fiction." Philadelphia, PA: Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 2005.
- World Health Organization. "Malaria Vaccines." 2020 (April 24, 2020) https://www.who.int/immunization/research/development/malaria/en/