There's big business in anti-aging facials, which are designed to reduce wrinkles, inject moisture, improve circulation and generally perk up the skin. There are too many variations on this theme to count, so here's a short list of elements that are commonly included: microdermabrasion, brisk massages, vitamin-infused serums, glycolic-acid peels, laser treatments, collagen creams and light therapy. Chances are you won't leave the spa looking 20 years younger, but if a temporary rejuvenated appearance is OK with you (plus that hour of quiet relaxation we keep talking about), it's probably money well spent!
- Clark, Ellen. "Corrective Facials." Control Corrective. July 26, 2011. (Aug. 6, 2012) http://www.controlcorrective.com/news/corrective-facials/
- Martinenko, Tanya. "How do Galvanic Facial Treatments Work?" Daily Glow. (Aug. 6, 2012) http://www.dailyglow.com/how-do-galvanic-facial-treatments-work.html
- Padykula, Jessica. "Best Spa Facials for Your Skin Type." She Knows. Feb. 18, 2010. (Aug. 6, 2012) http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/813599/best-spa-facials-for-your-skin-type-1
- Saint Louis, Catherine. "An Expression of Doubt about Facials." The New York Times. March 18, 2009. (Aug. 6, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/fashion/19SKIN.html
- Spa Finder. "Facial Spa Treatments." (Aug. 6, 2012) http://www.spafinder.com/facial.htm
Are you wondering how to get rid of razor bumps in bikini area? Learn how to get rid of razor bumps in bikini area in this article.