Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Brain Death Works
- Discussing Death With Children
- Can animals predict death?
- How Autopsies Work
- How Near-death Experiences Work
- Has science explained life after death?
- Sulfuric Acid Poisoning
- How Black Boxes Work
More Great Links
- Thanos: The International Federation of Thanatologists Association
- Ernest Becker Foundation
- The Death Clock v2.0
- Elgee, Neil. Personal Interview. October 19, 2007.
- Gosline, Anna. "How Does It Feel To Die?" New Scientist. October 13, 2007. http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19626252.800
- Keneman, Judith. Personal Correspondence. October 23. 2007.
- Tomer, Adrian. "Becker, Ernes." Macmillan Encyclopedia of Death and Dying. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_gx5214/is_2003/ai_n19132058
- Van Beck, Todd. Personal Interview. October 19, 2007.
- Wilde, Dr. James. Personal Interview. October 19, 2007.
- "What's the Worst Way To Die?" Argos Agency Polls. http://argosagency.com/cgi-bin/poll.cgi?action=display&poll=death
- "Worst Way To Die?" OmniNerd. August 11, 2006. http://www.omninerd.com/polls/Worst_way_to_die