Lots More Information
Juul dominates the e-cig market, but also has been accused of targeting minors. HowStuffWorks looks at how Juul is getting away with TV advertising.
More Great Links
- American Cancer Society. "Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals." http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/HerbsVitaminsandMinerals/marijuana
- Doheny, Kathleen. "Marijuana Relieves Chronic Pain, Research Shows." WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20100830/marijuana-relieves-chronic-pain-research-show
- Geoffrey William Guy, Brian Anthony Whittle, Philip Robson. "The medicinal uses of cannabis and cannabinoids." Pharmaceutical Press, 2004.
- McCarberg, Bill M.D. "Marijuana and Pain Management." National Pain Foundation. http://www.nationalpainfoundation.org/articles/112/marijuana-and-pain-management
- National Cancer Institute. "Cannabis and Cannabinoids." National Institutes of Health. 2011. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/patient/Page2#Section_13
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. "Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Marijuana" http://www.nationalmssociety.org/about-multiple-sclerosis/what-we-know-about-ms/treatments/complementary--alternative-medicine/marijuana/index.aspx
- "State Laws: Medical Marijuana." NORML. http://norml.org/legal/medical-marijuana-2